At Look Lab, our aesthetic experts inject Juvéderm®, Restylane®, or Radiesse® fillers during a short office visit. These injections include lidocaine to minimize any discomfort. We also offer medical-grade numbing cream and distraction tools to ensure the highest level of comfort while achieving the aesthetic goals of your dreams!
If you are experiencing lines, wrinkles, facial folds, thin lips, or hollowed cheeks, injectable fillers are the answer you need. These injectables relax and smooth wrinkle lines, give back lost volume, plump hollowed cheeks, fill deep lines, and create beautiful contours and angles to your face. You can have younger-looking skin without resorting to plastic surgery with these minimally invasive treatments and little downtime.
Look Lab provides both Juvéderm® and Restylane® injectable fillers which are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your skin, that provides nutrients to maintain skin fullness and elasticity. As we age, hyaluronic acid diminishes, causing our skin to lose volume and increasing the chances of wrinkles and folds. The injectable fillers are specially formulated to meet the distinct needs of the various parts of the face. The fillers add volume, erase lines, lift cheeks, and create plumper lips.
We also offer Radiesse injectable filler at all Look Lab locations. Radiesse is made with calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA), which is stiffer than hyaluronic acid (HA) gel fillers and therefore provides good support in areas such as the cheeks, butt, neck and hands when hyperdiluted.
We provide over 10 different types of fillers that offer varying thickness, elasticity, water retention, and firmness. Each is designed for the specific areas of the face and body to create a natural looking, natural feeling, and long-term improvement to areas treated. Lip fillers are softer, more elastic, and retain lots of water, while jawline and chin fillers are much stronger and provide support to hold up skin and muscles. Together we will choose the appropriate fillers to meet your needs.
- Juvederm® Voluma® XC is injected deep in the cheek skin to correct age-related volume loss and to augment the chin region and improve the chin profile.
- Juvederm® Ultra Plus XC and Vollure® XC are injected into facial tissue, correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm® Ultra Plus XC is injected into the lips and surrounding area for lip augmentation.
- Juvederm® Volbella® XC is used for lip augmentation and improving the look of perioral lines.
- Restylane-L adds volume to the lips and under the eyes.
- Restylane Lyft smooths facial wrinkles and adds lift to the cheeks. It also adds volume to the back of the hands.
- Restylane Defyne treats moderate to severe laugh lines, lines between nose and mouth, and nasolabial lines. It can also be used to augments lips.
- Restylane Refyne softens mild to moderate laugh lines and augments lips.
- Restylane Kysse rejuvenates lips and treats smile lines.
Radiesse is a filler plus Collagen Stimulator. It fills in the area immediately while also providing long-term support through collagen growth in the injected area.
Radiesse can also add volume to the back of the hands, neck, and other areas with very fine or thin skin.
Radiesse is most commonly used in the Butt and Hip Dips to provide a stronger lift and support than HA Fillers.
Radiesse can also be injected into facial tissue, correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds.